Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Take refuge in Him!

It is hard to not let people steal your joy! 
Only hours after deciding to not let my joy be stolen I heard from that same mom again at school. I was completely deflated. I'm so thankful for those who are praying for me and encouraging me through this. I need to leave it in God's hands. It is so easy to try to take care of it on my own, but that has obviously failed so now I need to give it to the Lord. 

Psalm 5:11-12But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;    let them ever sing for joy,and spread your protection over them,    that those who love your name may exult in you. For you bless the righteous, O Lord;    you cover him with favor as with a shield.

Keeping scripture close at hand today!  

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Loved reading your updates and new blog! Yay!