Saturday, May 31, 2014

Movies

I have a movie fetish. I love buying movies. I buy them long after they come out on DVD so they are usually under $10. I love going to Walmart to look for cheap movies! Since my collection has grown I'm able to watch movies in a thread. By thread I mean I see how I can connect movies by actors/actresses. I'm trying to see how long of a thread I can come up with.

Here is my current thread:

  1. Sherlock Holmes
  2. Miss Pedigrew Lives for a Day
  3. The Wedding Date
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean
  5. The Tourist
  6. The Holiday
  7. Sense and Sensibility
  8. Two Weeks Notice
  9. The Lake House
  10. Must Love Dogs
  11. Serenity (had a little help from IMDB to figure this one out) 
Each movies connects to the one before by one actor or actress. And I try not to use the same actor or actress twice in a row. I know I'm a little weird. But I think it is a fun way to figure out what movie to watch.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Fun - and some great movies!!!!