Friday, April 15, 2016

Dreaming Big

       The other day I was randomly looking at my 40x40 list. Every once in a while I look at it and cross off things that I've finished. It was nice to cross off the cookbook I've been working on of my Grandma's recipes. But as I was scrolling through the list I realized how much I have left to do. It's true I have just over 7 years to finish it, but 40 things is a lot! I've only crossed off 16 things. That means I need to do 3.4 things on my list over the next 7 years. So, all that to say, it's time I start figuring out how I'm going to finish up this list. 
       This week I've decided to plan a big trip! My goal is to go on a trip to Europe next summer. I don't know who I'm going with or exactly where I'm going but I'm going to do it. 
       Really I was inspired by my sister. She said they were saving up for a trip and I started asking myself what am I waiting for? I love traveling and never do because I don't have the money. Well, it's time to start saving. And I have a goal in mind and I'm feeling determined! It definitely makes me think twice before I spend money.  

No comments: