Friday, April 01, 2016

Whole30 - Take 2!

It's amazing how you really crave a certain kind of food when you can't eat it.

Like when you are fasting in the morning so you can get blood drawn.
Breakfast is usually a meal you skip, but because you can't have it you want it! I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one like this. Come on, let's see a show of hands.

Glad I don't really look like the Hulk! 
Well, today I'm starting the Whole30 again. I liked the result so much the last time that I'm going for it again. But do you know how much I WANT sugar right now? I'm usually not a huge sugar person, but today I want it so badly. I'm imagining the Hulk ripping through town in that Pepsi or Coke (can't remember which one) commercial. That's kinda how I'm feeling about sugar at the moment.

Look out people!

No comments: