Monday, April 04, 2016

Just trust

Being real with you, this afternoon/evening was a struggle for me. 
Lots of anxiety and over-thinking going on. So here I am vegging on my couch watching DWTS and surfing the net. (Do people still say that? Am I old?) 
I've calmed down some, but still have a certain situation on my mind and I came across this on Lysa Terkurst's Facebook page. 

Sometimes God has to lean in close to my heart full of questions and gently whisper, “You don’t have to have all of the answers, Lysa. You just need to trust.”
Maybe your heart needs that reminder tonight too.
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:8-9

Thankful for people willing to be used by God to encourage others and direct them to Him. I needed it tonight.  And thankful that God knows me and knows my heart. He provides what I need to hear when I need to hear it. 

No comments: