Monday, April 11, 2016

My Dad


 I love that my dad loves leading worship. His joy in music has really made a huge impact on my life. He was the music pastor at my church when I was little, but I don't remember that a whole lot. I do remember him always being involved in the music at my church. He would fill in here and there and play guitar with the worship team. But over the last 5(ish) years it has been so fun to see my dad lead worship in his church. He stepped into the role and I feel that he is doing such a wonderful job. It's true that I'm not living in the same state, but the times I've visited over the last few years I've really loved seeing his commitment to leading others in worship to the Lord. His passion for music and praising the Lord really encourages me in my worship and love for music. I'm so thankful for the godly example of my father. 

No comments: