Sunday, October 16, 2016

Flight Over Wisconsin!


If I ever say that my life here in Wisconsin is boring then I am a big-old-liar! I've experienced so many things here that I don't think I ever would have done before! Today a cousin of mine took me for a ride in his airplane. IT WAS SO FUN!! I wasn't nervous about flying with him. I was more afraid of it being bumpy and feeling sick. But it wasn't bumpy at all. He even let me fly for a few seconds!! How cool is that?! He tried scaring me a few times with sharp turns (which he warned me about right before each one) but I wasn't scared. He told me after that I am fearless. :) I totally have an adrenaline rush from it! I saw my house, church, school, several homes of people I know, and the my grandpa's lake! We even went far enough that we could see Lake Michigan.
The fall leaves looked incredible from the sky! That was the main reason I asked him if I could go with him. And I wasn't disappointed! I'm so glad that God allows us experiences like that to see His amazing creation! God's love for me is so great! 

So...Much...Fun!!!

 

No comments: