Saturday, March 04, 2017

Debt

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Life has been busy! And even now I'm not sure what I should write about.

So let's be real here. I may be feeling too tired and emotional to be writing right now.
What am I doing right now? I'm sitting watching tv trying to figure out how to make more money. I'm so tired of being in debt. I may not think about it all the time, but it is like I'm dragging around this heavy weight on my back and it doesn't feel like it is getting any lighter. Yes, I'm plugging away at it, but it is a little discouraging at times.

What am I supposed to do? I'm not good at selling things. I tried selling Tastefully Simple and it didn't go well. I'm not a good enough writer to blog and make money. I would be way too self-conscious to have a youtube channel. I'm crafty, but not original enough to sell stuff on etsy. Looked into teaching driver's ed, but I think more would go into it than I have the time or resources to do it.

Blech...

...Ok, now that I've slept and am feeling rested let me continue on a better note.
Looked over my student loans last night. 2 of them are within reach of paying off probably within the next 6 months if I work hard at saving. And I didn't realize that I now have 2 that are completely paid off!! yay! The remaining loans are big ones so they will take longer, but once the little ones are done I'll be able to pay more off of the big ones.

I wish it could be something that happens quickly, but in reality it will take me a while. With the Lord's help I know I can do it!

Looking forward to the day when I am debt free!! 

No comments: