Friday, December 31, 2010

Hello 2011!

It is hard to believe that 2010 is over as of tonight. Wow! The year went by so fast!
It has been a good year. God has been so good to me. It has been a busy year and I've been able to do some fun things. I've become so thankful for my friends both near by and far away as well as my family near and far.

I'm really looking forward to 2011. I know that God is going to do some great things this year. I don't know what He has planned, but I know that He has planned it. I love having that reassurance. Seriously I don't know how people live without having the hope that Christ give us. Recently I realized that I've been taking it for granted, but 2011 is where that is going to change. I have several things on my New Years Resolutions list, but the one thing I want to do is grow in my relationship with God. And how is that relationship going to grow if I hardly spend any time with Him?! Tomorrow is a brand new year and things are going to change for me. I am feeling very determined. And I hope that I will be able to update you in a month or so and say that I have been following through with that determination.

In addition to this here are the other things I'd like to do for 2011:
  1. Read from the Bible everyday.
  2. Exercise twice a week. 
  3. Mail out birthday cards to my friends. 
  4. Save $1000 for my emergency fund. 
  5. Pay off my credit card from car repairs. 
  6. No tv before bed - read instead. 
  7. Have 2 Tastefully Simple parties a month. 
  8. Check my budget and spending every week. 
  9. Host a tea party every other month.
  10. Keep up with my grading so that I'm not cramming it all in at the end of the quarter. :) 
Yikes, I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew. 

1 comment:

Jen Bauer said...

Some of our resolutions are similar!! You can do it, Jamie:) I'll help you w/ one of your resolutions: I'll host a tastefully simple party. Maybe in February or March.
Happy New Year!!