Thursday, December 16, 2010

How to survive the end of the semester...

Well, the procrastinator in me is showing right now. I always get mad at myself for putting things off to the last minute. Grr. It is the end of the semester and here I am trying to frantically get my grades all done in time. (Well I really want to get them done a few days early) So I'm taking a little break and I am writing about it. :)


Here is how I survive the end of the semester...

Christmas gift exchange with the class
It was a little crazy, but fun at the same time.

A nice hot cup of Butterscotch Kisses Cocoa. So amazing.

Gotta have great dessert when you have a bunch of papers to grade. These were made by one of the parents at school. Perfect!

Comfy and cozy slippers. 


And last but not least Hulu. 
I've got some favorite shows to watch while I'm entering my grades and correcting paper.

My Christmas Vacation is just around the corner. Monday is going to be wonderful with no school work to do.

No comments: