Friday, May 26, 2006

Day 8

Ok so now I have totally lost track of how many days I have been here. I haven't had time to get on the computer lately.

Things have been going well. We are continuing to go about the same schedule. So there isn't much new.
Please be praying though, a few of us have been feeling sick to out stomachs. :o/ Not too fun.

The other night 3 men came over and we had a focus group. :o) We got to taste test a new cereal they were making and want to market in the US. It was fun and the cereal was good, but if I told you what it was I'd have to kill you. ;o) Lets just say it was purple which made me a little nervous at first, but it wasn't too bad. I'd buy it. Then we tried some peanut butter that tasted ... nasty! Peruvians don't eat too much peanut butter, they don't really like it. So the guy that made it didn't really have a good perspective while he was working on it. But it was really fun talking to them and giving them ideas of what Americans would like. We did a lot of laughing.

Well, I have to keep getting ready for the day. Have a good one!

No comments: