Monday, January 31, 2011

# 30

Another thing to check off of my 30 by 30 list! 
A few weeks ago I hosted my first (of hopefully many) tea party at my home. It was lovely. 
Three of my wonderful friends came over. We had scones, some tea sandwiches and tea of course. 
For dessert we had chocolate moose with strawberries in a chocolate cup. 
It was yummy, if I might say so myself. :) 

Now I do realize that there are no pictures of people, but you'll just have to take my word on that one. I forgot to get my camera out until after they left. Oops!

My goal is to host at least one Tea a month. I want to invite the ladies I work with next. Unfortunately my apartment isn't very big so I'll only be able to invite a few of them at a time, but I know it will be fun. 
I'm so excited to cross another thing off my list!
a little crumbly, but very tasty scones

I found a cute chocolate mold at a craft store.


Teas I found at Cost Plus World Market.

No comments: