Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fav 5

  1. Asante Children's Choir - This group of children came to school this week to preform for chapel. They were amazing! It was such a huge blessing. 
  2. My parents - Thursday was a very tiring day for me and I am very thankful for the encouragement my parents were to me. I especially needed a hug from both of them and that is exactly what I got. :) 
  3. Clean water - There are so many people all over the world who don't have clean water. I am so spoiled! My tap water is even clean and I have to use a Brita filter before I drink it.
  4. WOW - On Sundays I go to a fellowship group called Women of the Word. It hasn't been till a few weeks ago that I have realized how much I appreciate them. They are such blessings to me. Each week they ask how I am and they genuinely want to know. I also know that they are praying for me during the week. I am so thankful for them. 
  5. Good directions - This morning my friend Jen and I drove an hour and a half to go to a school spelling bee. The directions we had gotten off of google weren't very good and we got a little lost. Obviously what isn't what I'm really thankful for. We stopped at a gas station at one point and a very nice man helped me figure out where I was supposed to be. That is what I'm thankful for. :)

No comments: