Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday's Fav Five

This is something I tried doing a long time ago on my blog, and I decided that I'm going to try again. It is a great way to reflect on the week and see what God is doing in my life. 

  1. Reading Scripture - this was one of my "New Year's Resolutions." So far I've been staying on track and I look forward to it every day. Yay!
  2. One of my co-workers announced that she is pregnant! I'm so excited for her and her husband! 
  3. My students - I can honestly say that I was looking forward to coming back to school this week. I love my students and I was very excited to get back to teaching them! Thank you, Lord, for my job!
  4. Hot coffee - It has been a very cold week. At this time in my life, part of my job is to do early morning yard duty. This means that I am outside from 7:45-8:15. Brrr. This week has been so cold. Once I get done I usually go to the office and get a nice hot cup of coffee, which warms me right up. 
  5. Hugs - Three days a week Danika goes to school, and on those days she always runs out to the playground to give me a hug. I love it. It makes my morning so nice. This morning was very cold and she was so cute all bundled up and with her little pink nose. 

No comments: