Sunday, January 02, 2011

End of Christmas Break

1. Sleep in - done pretty well with that one
2. Read a book for fun - I'm reading Inkheart, but still have a ways to go.
3. Take my car in to get fixed - all fixed!

4. Clean my apartment. I mean really clean! - Why is this so hard for me!!??!
5. Get through a few books I need to read for work - I started reading one of the books, but still haven't finished it. 
6. Get a massage - amazing!
7. Finish typing out my Grandma's recipes
8. Cook a few of my Grandma's recipes - made my Grandma's meatballs on Christmas Eve
9. Work on my Christmas quilt- almost done cutting out the fabric. Then I can start piecing it together.
10. Organize my Tastefully Simple business
11. Clean out my closet and get rid of a few clothes that I don't wear.
12. Read a book at Starbucks


Not too bad! 
Back to school tomorrow. I'm generally looking forward to it, which is good. I do wish that I had a little more time to work in my classroom, but that is my own fault since I only went in once to work in my room. :o/

No comments: