Friday, January 21, 2011

Day off

It was so nice to have Monday off of school. Unfortunately Julie still had to work. But we tried to make the most of it as a family. We met up with Julie downtown and walked over to Sift for some delicious (!) cupcakes. Just in case you don't know. Sift is a recent winner of Cupcake Wars on the Food Network. I've only been there a few times, and I love it. This last time I had a Samoa cupcake that tasted just like the Girl Scout Cookie. Yum! 


Julie had to go back to work and I decided to give my parents a little time at home without Dani. We drove over to Howarth Park, fed the ducks (illegally -- oops!), walked on the trail, and played on the playground. It was a gorgeous day and we had fun just the two of us.





1 comment:

Wendy said...

So cute! And I LOVE Sift, I had no idea they have a Samoa cupcake, but now I will have to go check it out!