Thursday, June 09, 2011

Day 12

Day 12 – A thing that worries you

Ok, why did I decide to do this silly blog challenge? It is making me write about things I don't want to write about. Insecurities and things that worry me. Good grief. 
I know that I worry about things more than I should. One of the verses I quote the most is from Matthew 6. "Do not be anxious about your life..." 
One thing that I tend to worry about is being late. Just ask my family. I think I drove them nuts when I was growing up. I've been like that for as long as I can remember. In the last year or so I've gotten a little more relaxed in being on time for thing. In high school I didn't want to be late because I didn't want a lot of attention drawn to me. My parents used to give me a hard time about it as they should have. I was a little ridiculous. Now when I'm running late I just have to remind myself that I'm not the only one who has been late to something and it isn't the end of the world. 
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

No comments: