Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 13

Day 13 – A list of favorite memories.
I like this one :) Some memories are from a long time ago and others are very recent. They are in no particular order. 


walks with my mom last summer
playing with Tara during summers when we were kids
Danika at Disneyland
1st time I held Danika
singing in Carnegie Hall
golf cart drive in the woods by the lake in Wi
laughing with ladies at the women's retreat
Alfred Hitchcock marathons with Kelley
walks with Steph
getting hired as the 3rd grade teacher (!) 
watching old tv shows late at night with Julie at Grandma Humphreys' house
watching my dad act like Jerry Lewis
Christmas lights turning on for the first time each year 
Grandma Bice's humming 
building snowmen in Grandma and Grandpa's front yard
when my science lesson backfired, while I was student teaching and my advisor was observing (funny story for later) 

No comments: