Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 15

Day 15 – A wish


I wish I had a craft room in my house. The room would have lots of storage for all of my supplies, visible shelving for my fabrics, a good amount of counter/surface space to have multiple projects going at the same time, a place for my sewing machine (and if I had a craft room I would have a really good sewing machine), a bulletin board for inspirational picture, and a good sized table for laying out and cutting fabric. Oh what a wish. As of right now most of my craft stuff is in boxes under my bed. Who knows. Maybe someday my wish will come true. (Can you hear Jiminy Cricket singing right now?) 
Here are some good ideas for craft rooms and craft room accessories: 




_____________________________
On a side note: I also wish that I didn't have to do work today. Had a situation yesterday that has to be dealt with today. Please pray it goes well. I'm sure it will all turn out well, but I'm feeling anxious. 

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ohhhh I love those craft rooms! If you ever get one, can I move in with you? :)
Also, I hope work went well yesterday, you are a rock star for doing what you do!