Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Whole30: Day 11

       Oops, it's been a while! I can't believe I didn't write anything on Saturday. I weighed in on Saturday. Guess what?! I lost 10 pounds! Woohoo! What a start!
       No I'm not expecting to lose that much every week. But clearly eating this way has made a difference. I had a few days of craving sugar and bread. And I miss having my simple go to's for snacks. I need to cut up some more veggies and use the olive dip I bought. That will help. I did discover that I can have a burrito bowl from Qdoba. That was exciting! They have excellent fajita veggies and I just asked for extra. Yum! I'm sure you could do the same thing at Chipotle. Fast food and the Whole30 don't go so well together.
       I have to admit it though. Today I'm going to cheat. I'm going to drink a Sprite with my lunch today. Not because I'm missing Sprite or anything. I'm a teacher and I held a garbage can for a student throwing up this morning. I don't think I'm sick, but my stomach just feels funny. I think the Sprite will help. I wonder if I'll notice how the sugar makes me feel after 11 days of no sugar.

No comments: