Thursday, January 14, 2016

Whole30: Day 5

Day 5
Today was torture!!! Hot lunch at school today was Papa Murphy's pizza. It's my favorite. And the school kitchen is right under my classroom. It smelled amazing. But I was good. I ate what I brought with me.

What's on the menu:
Breakfast: sausage and scrambled eggs
Lunch: leftover brussel sprouts, broccoli, and ground beef
Dinner: roasted sweet potatoes, sausage with onions and green peppers
Snack: apple, banana, almonds

How I'm feeling:
I've been feeling pretty good today. My self-control when it comes to food is better than I thought! The pizza...oh the pizza was a struggle today. I was craving bread today like I've never craved bread before! The struggle is real people. :)
Now I need to get my water drinking habits up to par.

No comments: