Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Whole30: Day 4

Day 4

Well, I'm still alive! So far so good.

What's on the menu: 
Breakfast: coffee and banana
Lunch: chicken salad with balsamic, peach cup, hot tea
Dinner: baked red potato, broccoli, and cauliflower

How I'm feeling:
       Lunch was filling. Dinner was not. So right now I'm hungry. I munched a little on some left over roasted brussel sprouts from yesterday. But I'm still feeling munchy. I think I'll just go to bed soon and that will help. Other than being hungry tonight this food adventure has been going really well. I'm cooking more and eating a lot more veggies than I was before. I really love vegetables! I knew I did, I just didn't take the time to cook them. Can we say LAZY?!
       I think this weekend I'll make a big batch of meatballs for next week. I can freeze them and eat them throughout the week with spaghetti sauce and spaghetti squash. That actually sounds really good right now. Wow, I really have the munchies right now!

No comments: