Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful - 18-23 (yikes)

I was gone over the weekend and now I have some catching up to do. :o)

18 - Trumpet Lessons - I give 2 trumpet lessons once a week for 4 elementary boys. I love playing my trumpet, but don't get to do it very often. But not only that it is nice to have a little extra income from these lessons.

19 - Clean water - In my attempt to lose some weight I've been drinking a lot of water. I carry around a big bottle with me and have to drink two of them during the day. There are so many people around the world do don't have the luxury of turning on the faucet and having clean water come out. I know that is something I take for granted. Thank you, Jesus, for clean water!

20 - Friday, I was very thankful that my car has cruise control. On a long drive it is so wonderful.

21 - This may sound funny, but on Saturday I was thankful for Panera Bread. This was the day of my friend's wedding, and I didn't eat much until the evening because I was so busy. Karis and her fiance took me to Panera Bread. I LOVE Panera! I really wish Santa Rosa had one. It was such a treat and I was really hungry.

22 - My mom - I'm not sure I have said much about my mom, but I am so thankful for her. While I was driving home from SoCal on Sunday she called me several times to check on me. I know that she was worried about my driving so far by myself. I love her so much! This isn't the only reason why I'm thankful for her, but I'll write more another time.

23 - As much as I greatly (!) dislike the taste of Robitussin, I am very thankful for it because it works. I'm pretty sure because of the lack of sleep over the weekend and being around a few sick people, I caught something. But thankfully there is medicine I can take for it. :o)
I laughed at the packaging though. It said "New and Improved Taste!" The person who came up with that must have not tasted it.

Well, nothing very profound, but definitely things that I am thankful for. :o)

No comments: