Thursday, November 04, 2010

Thankful

It is the month of November and I've decided that everyday I'm going to post something that I am thankful for. I'm a little late getting started, but that is ok.

Nov 1. - My job - So many people are out of work right now, and I have been richly blessed with my job. I love the kids I work with and I've grown very close to some of the people I work with too.

Nov. 2 - Catalyst Group - I truly love being a part of my Bible study. It is so nice to meet during the week. We eat great food every week, have a great time of prayer and best of all study God's Word.

Nov. 3 - A good mechanic - I had to take my car in to be fixed yesterday and I very much appreciate the guys who work at the 76 station where I take my car. They do a great job and I know I can trust them.

There's my start. More to come!

2 comments:

Him, Me and Baby makes 3 said...

i love this idea! i think i will make a "NOVEMBER THANKFULS" sign in our house with a place to write. LOVE!!!

Jen Bauer said...

I might have to copy this, too, Jamie.