Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful - Day 26-29

So I have a few days to catch up on and these particular things don't necessarily have to do with a specific day. But I am definitely thankful for them!


Day 26 - My friends from college - God has blessed me so much with my friends from college. They are Godly people who are such great encouragements to me. I'm so bad at keeping in touch with them, but God is good and we are able to pick up where we left off when we are together. 
Day 27 - Traditions - I love that my family has traditions around the holidays. One of them being Julie and I and now Danika decorating our family's Christmas tree. It was so much fun with Dani this year. I'm so thankful that we are able to do these fun things. 
Day 28 - Christmas Lights - My dad is so amazing when it comes to Christmas Lights! This year he wasn't able to put as many up because of a tight budget, which I know was hard for him. But he did such a great job anyway and had such a great attitude about it. I love driving up to their house and seeing the lights down the street. I feel so proud of him. Christmas lights just make me feel so happy. 

Day 29 - Danika's Singing - I'm so, so, so thankful that Danika likes to sing. We were all wondering if she would and now that she has started it is hard stopping her. She has such a sweet voice and sometimes doesn't really know the right words to the songs. Sigh, I love it! 




I threw this one in for fun! I am so happy for my friend Stacy and her husband, Andrew Farris! Congrats!!

No comments: