Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful - Day 17

Music - 
      I love listening to it, singing it, and playing it. This shouldn't be a surprise. I have been singing since before I can remember. I think the first time I sang in church was when I was 3 or 4. I have been so blessed to come from parents who are amazing musicians. Some of my favorite memories are just singing congregational hymns next to my family. We all sing different parts.  
     Currently I love hearing my adorable niece singing. We were all beginning to wonder if she would ever sing. Now that she has started she won't stop. :o) 
     I love that I can worship my Savior through music. There are so many songs out there with fantastic lyrics that sing of God's wonderful grace and love. 

I'm so thankful for this part of my life.

No comments: