Friday, November 05, 2010

Thankful - Day 5

My Family -
I am so thankful for my family. I love being around them. We laugh a lot and sometimes cry together but mostly laugh. My parents are wonderful Godly examples to me. They have always been very supportive. My mom is a fantastic listener, and it is funny how much alike we are in so many ways.  My dad can always make me laugh.
Julie and I have grown so much closer in the last several years. I love spending time with my sister. I was just talking with someone the other day about how sisters often grow closer when they are living farther apart. Julie and I were friends before I went away to college, but we definitely grew closer while I was gone. :o) She is such an amazing woman! I love to see how God is growing her.
And of course there is Danika. It is so wonderful to walk in the door and have an adorable 3 year old come running up saying "Auntie! Auntie!" I love it. She loves to call me and sing songs over the phone.

No comments: