Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thankful - Catch up

I've had crazy weekend so I got a little behind on the things I am thankful for.

Day 12 - God's Plan - Today (Friday) my car decided to be naughty. I was driving to my parent's house and my power steering went out. Ugh....ok now for the thankful part. :) Because of this I just stayed at my parent's house, because I didn't think I could drive it with my wimpy muscles. It turns out that my serpentine belt came off. Not sure yet how that happened. But if I would have driven it very much I could have majorly ruined my car. So Saturday I had it towed to my mechanic and they are fixing it.
That leads to ...

Day 13 - AAA - Saturday morning I decided to have my car towed so I called Progressive to use my road-side service that I've been paying for. Well, the company that was going to tow my car took about an hour and a half when they said they would be there in 30 min. So I called them and told them not to come and used my sister's AAA card. They were there in 30 min. :o) I am totally switching back to AAA for my road-side service. They have saved the day for me many times.

Day 14 - Sunday afternoon naps - I love Sunday afternoon naps! And after this weekend I really needed one. It was nice to curl up on the couch and sleep for a while.

Now I'm caught up. :o)

1 comment:

Jen Bauer said...

I hate naughty cars!