Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful - Day 10

My apartment -
I had a very good day today. Work was good and after a few trumpet lessons I headed over to my parent's house for dinner and some time spent with my family. I loved spending time with them. But now it is nice to be at my apartment. I call it an apartment, but it's not really an apartment. At first I called it a granny unit, but I don't really think it is that either. So I just call it an apartment.

I love having my own place! I've lived here for just over a year and I still love it. It is just the right size for me. I love decorating it and cooking in my kitchen. I'm really looking forward to decorating for Christmas in a couple of weeks.

I am so blessed to be able to live here. My landlords are wonderful gifts from God. I've known them for several years and I feel safe because I live right next to their house. I am able to go to them if I need anything. What a huge blessing!

The only downside is that I'm not here a lot because I tend to be pretty busy. But actually I think that makes me appreciate it more sometimes. :o) It is nice to go home to a place that is mine.


These pictures are from last Christmas.



Thanks Lord!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You have a great apartment! You should have me over sometime to see it again :P