Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Thankful - Day 9

My 3rd Grade Class - I am so thankful for my 3rd grade students. They are such a sweet group of kids. They are easy to teach and love to laugh. As a teacher I love to have fun with my students, I can be strict for sure, but I love to laugh with my students and do fun activites. This group of 8 kids is so much fun. We laugh a lot together, sometimes they can get a little carried away, but for the most part we stay on track. I'm just so thankful that I get to teach them and be around them all the time. This is my first experience having my own class, and in reality I'm not their only teacher because it is a spit class, but God is so good to have given me this group of kids. Because it is a small class we can do more and have a blast at the same time.
Thank You, Lord for this wonderful blessing!

No comments: