Sunday, May 01, 2011

Biggest Loser people spotted in Safeway!

Had to run to Safeway around 9:00 tonight. Something I usually avoid doing because I know it would scare my mom. Tonight while I was in the produce section there were only two other people there. I looked at the lady and thought to myself "How do I know her? I totally recognize her. Did I take a class with her at the jc? I don't think so." Hmmm...

After finding what I needed I looked back at her again and realized that she was from the Biggest Loser!! Then I looked at the guy with her and he was too! It was Ashley and Koli from season 9!
Koli and his cousin Sam were my favorites that season.

Do I even need to say that I was excited?! I didn't say anything to them, but it still made my day.

Now I want to keep shopping at that time! Who else can I run into?

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So excited you saw them - especially after we just watched the show :) Fun! I might shop there too :)