Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 6

Day 06 – A blog


I guess I'm supposed to talk about a blog that I read. How on earth am I supposed to pick just one of the blogs that I follow? I use Google Reader to follow most blogs, all except for the ones that my friends set up as private. I follow friend's blogs, art blogs, photography blogs, teaching blogs, cooking blogs, craft blogs, quilting blogs, and Christian blogs. I know I'm a little strange in all the blogs I like to look at. My sister makes fun of me for the amount that I follow. But I really like it. :) So there!


Ok, so if I were to pick one blog to talk about right now it would be... I have to go through them to figure it out. 


One that i like to look at sometimes is the Cake Wrecks blog. This blog is so much fun to look through and read. Some of the cakes they get pictures of are hilarious! But not only that there is the running comments by the authors. Sometimes they really get me laughing. Another thing I like about it is that on Sundays they post pictures of cakes that are really done well. Often they show cakes I've seen on the Food Network, but most of them are cakes from other places. Some people are so talented when it comes to decorating cakes. Wow. And as seen on the Cake Wrecks blog, some cake decorator really need some help. Thankfully I think I'm somewhere in between. :) 

No comments: