Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 5

Day 05 – A person you miss


I know, I skipped a few days, but that is because I spent the weekend in Calistoga babysitting and the family's computer is super slow. So here I am back at my 30 day blog challenge. I tend to not finish things I've started so I'm feeling very determined to finish this blog challenge. 


There are several people that I miss. Some that are with the Lord and others who are just far away. Lately I've been thinking a lot about my good friend Kelley. She lives in Sac and I haven't seen her in ages, something I'm hoping to fix this summer. She and I have been close since jr high. We went to the JC together and for those 2-3 years we were inseparable. We loved being spontaneous, having Hitchcock marathons, watching American Idol, and shopping. After we both finished at the JC she moved to Sac to finish college and I went down to Masters. After a year in Sac she got married and now has two beautiful children. Her family keeps her busy so we don't get to talk too often. But part of that is to blame on me too. Lately I'm feeling like a chicken with my head cut off. (I think I need to schedule a day at the spa) Anyway, Kelley has always been such a great friend to me. She is one of those friends of mine that even though I don't see her often we are able to pick up where we left off. I love that. Last time I saw her she was calling me Auntie Jamie so her daughter would catch on to it. So special.

No comments: