Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 3

Day 03 – A thing thats on your mind.


Ok, let's see, what is on my mind. 
There are a few things that are on my mind right now. 

  1. People trying to set me up with guys - sometimes an awkward experience - Something that occurred tonight. 
  2. Summer Day Camp
  3. School ending in a week. 
Honestly I don't really want to talk about being set up at the moment. I'll have to save that for another post. So I'm going to go with school ending in a week. 

Oh my goodness!!! School is over in a week! Yikes! Can I just say that I have so much to do?! This has been a great school year. I love my students, even the sometimes obnoxious jr high students. I will miss having these students, but I'm excited for my new class of 3rd graders next year. It is going to be so much fun to have my own class next year. I'm already thinking about what I'm going to do. I'm really hoping that I can get super organized over the summer so that the school year goes relatively smoothly. :) I know there will be glitches here and there but I really want to start out strong. This will be my first year teaching on my own. 

So what I need to do now is to make a list of the things I need to do before and right after school gets out. I need the visual of crossing things off the list. It makes me feel like I've accomplished something. :) 

No comments: