Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 2

Day 02 - A hobby


I have a lot of hobbies. Part (only part) of the reason why my apartment is messy most of the time is because I have so much stuff for my different hobbies. I'm not sure where to put it all. 


I'm kinda funny with my hobbies too. I'll be committed to one hobby for a few weeks and then switch to another one. Thankfully I pretty much go in a rotation. It would be bad if I picked new hobbies all the time. Then I'd need a bigger apartment. :) 


My current hobby in the rotation is sewing. I really enjoy sewing. I haven't done anything overly complicated but I like what I have done. The apron is the newest thing I've sewn and I have fabric to make more of them. I've made several baby quilts for my friend's new babies and my niece when she was born. I think it is such a nice gift to give someone. 


I especially love sewing on rainy days when I'm stuck at home. It just feels like a cozy hobby to me. My dream would be to have a spare room to just have all of my sewing and craft stuff in. That would be so nice. 


No comments: