Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stalling

Ok, so I know what I should be doing right now and I don't want to do it. I really don't like cleaning my apartment, which is why it is a disaster area right now. I should have caution tape outside my door in case anyone were to come by. "Caution... messy apartment! Cleaning in progress!"
So in order to stall just a little longer I'm going to make a to do list for the rest of the day. You've gotta have a plan right?

Here's what I'm going to do:
Straighten up apartment
Vacuum apartment
Cut fabric for apron
Iron pieces for baby quilt 
Make dinner
Read a few chapters in a book

Hopefully I'll be able to report back later telling you all (all 3 readers) that I've made some accomplishments today. Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I want to buy fabric for you to make me one - please - please??????????????

Jamie said...

Yes of course! Let's go shopping! :)

Stephanie said...

Definitely - we never went for our "retail therapy" :) I am feeling the need :)